Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Get Running

I have a bad relationship with exercise, and a fab one with chocolate. I have always been an incidental exercise girl. I enjoy riding my bike to work, shopping for hours on end, parking a bit further away from my destination and taking the stairs. 
But gyms, running, boot camp are not my friends. 

I have heard good things about the couch to 5k program. So while on the couch I downloaded the app.
Tonight Alex and I decided we needed to do some exercise. The weather has been miserable with cold days and rainy nights so we haven't got out much. Tonight was a crisp but clear night. Good for a run! 

With night one down we have 9 weeks to go! 
Wish me luck! 

via app store

I think I need some sweet headbands to inspire me to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment