Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Plan

My friend Kim has just moved to Munich. Exciting but far away and I already miss her zen ways at work. 
She mentioned I should get back into blogging so she can keep up with what I am doing. 

I had been thinking about putting more time and creativity into my blog but wasn't sure how. I downloaded some resources, and have started doing a course through a beautiful mess

I was also looking into some photoshop courses to bring my editing skills up to speed as well. 

I plan on dedicating more time to my blog rather than just reading blogs... not that I don't love reading blogs. 

I also plan to think about content and what I will blog about rather than just blogging on a whim. 

Also on my list is to take more photos. This is something I need to get better at as I have taken lots... just not good ones. 

So this is the grand plan, it may take some time to gain momentum. 

We will see how it goes!

Enjoy snaps from my lovely weekend away house sitting at Mt Macedon.



Simone xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment